We’d love to here from you!
Send us an email at:
dailystab.com is a website committed to maintaining the privacy and protection of your personal information. We strive to keep any and all info submitted to us safe and secure.
Why Did You Receive An Email From Us?
You receive emails from dailystab.com for two possible reasons:
~Your email address has been provided to us to receive daily updates
~You have signed up and or won a contest that we offered or otherwise have an existing relationship with us.
We respect your time and attention by controlling the content and frequency of our mailings.
How Your Privacy Is Protected
dailystab.com uses security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of data you have provided to us.
Usage and Sharing
How Can You Stop Receiving Email From Daily Stab?
You may simply send and email to asking to be removed or you may go tot he ‘Get Email Updates’ section and Unregister for the updates.
If you have received unwanted or unsolicited email sent by dailystab.com please contact us a and we will look into the matter immediately.
Notice Regarding Online Behavioral Advertising
We allow third party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information
when you visit our Web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information
(e.g. click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked
or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide
advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These
companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn
more about this behavioral advertising practice visit the NAI at http://www.networkadvertising.org. To
opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and require that those who use the Service do the same. Our writers and editors have been instructed to only source images and content that are clearly and fully in the public domain (e.g. Wikicommons, etc.) If you believe that your proprietary work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to our Copyright Agent named below:
- A physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
- description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Service;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Copyright Agent: [name[, [address], [email]