The autopsy for 80s Can’t Buy Me Love star Amanda Peterson has concluded she died of a massive drug overdose. The coroner ruled the 43-year-old’s death an accidental overdose due to a fatal combination of drugs including morphine. Amanda was found dead in her Colorado apartment in early July. And even though her family insisted she was happy and drug free, the troubled 80s star had started using a friend’s morphine. She also had marijuana and other prescription drugs in her system including 6 times the normal amount of one prescribed pain killer.
To stay in the loop, bookmark our homepage.